Specialty Lacrosse Retailer
Come join a leader in the sporting goods industry! Universal Lacrosse Company is now hiring for Store Managers to join our rapidly growing organization. We are looking for self-motivated men and women who have a background in lacrosse and who are interested in building a career at one of the nation’s premier specialty lacrosse companies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a busy workplace. Our company is over 10 years old and participates in a rapidly growing segment of the industry. The company is based in Somerville, NJ with locations across New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland.
Relocation and sign-on bonus for qualified candidates!
Responsibilities of the Store Manager:
- Day-to-day duties of operating a retail specialty store including but not limited to servicing retail & ecom customers, hiring and training part-time associates, receiving and tracking inventory, merchandising products, as well as occasionally managing projects and managing local lacrosse selling events.
- Market directly with local teams, coaches, and volunteers to set up team selling events.
- Available to work weekends as well as occasionally support other local stores and corporate HQ.
- Demonstrate a high level of energy to generate revenue and achieve realistic and attainable performance goals.
- Develop new business through local team outreach.
- Other projects to support senior leadership as necessary.
Requirements of the Store Manager:
- 2 or more years of retail sales experience.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be an active listener to gain a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and objectives
- Excellent time management skills with a desire to grow and succeed.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while achieving high productivity and superior customer responsiveness.
- College degree preferred.
Our Store Managers Enjoy:
- Representing a company that stands behind your promises and empowers all employees to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Competitive base salary with monthly and quarterly performance bonuses.
- Digital organization tools along with training.
- 401k, Medical, and Dental benefits available.
- Paid vacation days and holidays.
Our enthusiastic, supportive staff will assist you in learning the company-specific products, services, and processes to assure your success in this role.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume along with a cover letter outlining their related industry experience.